Utah Water Heater Troubleshooting
You wake up, and look forward to a long, hot shower to start off your day. However, within a few minutes your hot shower turns into a lukewarm or cold shower. Or perhaps you can’t get any hot water at all.
There are few things more disappointing and annoying than a hot water problem in your home, and that is why it is important to keep your water heater system well-maintained.
If you encounter any of the following issues, you probably have problems with your water heater:
- You aren’t getting enough hot water
- You aren’t getting any hot water
- Your water smells funny
- Your water has a rusty color
- Your water heater is making noises
- Your water heater is leaking
Though these problems indicate a water heater issue, it can be tricky to know when your water heater needs repairs and when it needs to be replaced entirely, and that’s where your Utah water heater maintenance and replacement experts come in.
Tired of not getting enough hot water in your home?
The water heater is one of the most overlooked elements in home comfort, but those who have found themselves without hot water know just how vital a functioning and well-maintained water heater is.
The first step to get your water heater up and running at full efficiency again is to get the problem diagnosed. While there are some basic troubleshooting steps you can perform on your own, most water heater problems require a trained professional for accurate and safe diagnosis and repair.
Experts recommend the following water heater maintenance tips:
- Get your water heater inspected yearly. This can prolong the life of your water heater by several years, and helps ensure that it stays in great condition.
- Replace your water heater every 7-12 years. After a while, it will no longer be cost effective to keep repairing your old and worn system.
If you do need to replace your water heater, you will have a variety of options depending on the needs of your home with the best water heater replacement experts in Utah.